The best way to share Homeopathic PowerPoint presentations on the web
April 14, 2012 by editor in Miscellaneous - no comments
Want to share large PowerPoint presentation file? Would n't it be easy to share your presentations online? When you have to share, you'll be just sending a link. To share large size power-point presentations is not so easy. These are a few options available. What you can do is to reduce the size of the images with a photo editing program, save images to a low resolution or compress them in Microsoft’s PowerPoint compression feature.
No matter what you do, the problem is size still remains reasonably large to choke mail boxes and the quality of your images goes down by reduction.
Similibis is an online PowerPoint sharing platform that lets you share PowerPoint presentations of size upto 10 MB through web, just with a click. Your presentations are shared within a few seconds and exactly the way you create them.
Why let your presentations block space on your hard disk when you can keep them online on Similibis. Your contacts can view the presentation online on Similibis or download the PowerPoint file on their desktop for offline viewing. Your presentations always remain on the web cloud making it easier for you to manage your presentation repository and share them anytime.
Do a lot more with your presentations at Similibis:
- Share the presentations publicly via Facebook, or embed on blogs or website
- Get a URL for your presentation to share via email easily
- Convert your presentations to videos and share on YouTube
- Send your presentations privately to the selected contacts (whether they are Similibis members or not) and keep a control over who views them
- Track who viewed your presentations and the latest buzz around them on Twitter or Facebook with advanced Presentation Analytics feature
Make sharing your presentations is fun, easy and secure with Similibis. Upload your content without worrying about the file size.
View editor's Blog Share This Blog Post