TARGET PG, Essential MCQs of all Homoeopathic SubjectsAuthor : Dr. J. D. Patil
Category : Materia medica
Look: Soft cover
Publisher : B. Jain Publishers Pvt. Ltd.
About the book
Contains MCQs of Homoeopathic Pharmacy, Homoeopathic Materia Medica, Organon of Medicine & Homoeopathic Philosophy and Repertory & Art of Case Taking.
Use of Multiple choice questions for the examination purposes are widely accepted and reliable for accurate evaluation. Lack of familiarity with MCQs may result in failure. Repetition of many of the MCQs at entrance examinations are very common. I am recommending this best book from the great teacher Dr.J.D. Patil designed especially for UPSC, PSC, BHMS & MD examinations and contains more than 5000 Multiple Choice Questions on Pharmacy, Materia Medica, Case taking & Repertory, Organon of Medicine. The MCQs are from authentic text books and framed according to latest trends in various competitive examinations and also covers the important aspects of Materia Medica, Pharmacy, Repertory and Organon in objective type format to prepare for UPSC, PSC, BHMS & MD Examinations.
Salient Features :
- Covers all homoeopathic subjects- Homoeopathic Pharmacy, Homoeopathic Materia Medica, Organon of Medicine & Homoeopathic Philosophy and Repertory & Art of Case Taking.
- The pattern and format of question framing are kept as per the standards to meet requirement of students.
- Questions are compiled looking into the most important sections of the subject concerned
- Different styles of question framing are also adopted keeping patterns of various universities in view
- Author claims that all answers are verified with the standard textbooks on the subject concerned
- Maximum avoidance of answers like none of the above and all the above as far as possible
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Dr. J.D. Patil is a well known author and teacher in Homoeopathy . He is the Director, Student's Welfare, Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nasik and also Guide and Post Graduate Teacher to MD & PhD in Homoeopathy. He was a Professor and Head of Department of Repertory, DKMM Homoeopathic Medical College, Aurangabad. He was a faculty member of Board of Studies in Homoeopathy, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad. He has 30 years of teaching experience. He holds many posts in different universities of Maharashtra and out of Maharashtra in India. He has many bestsellers books to his credit like Group Study in Homeopathic Materia Medica, Gems of Homeopathic Materia Medica, Gems of Biochemic Materia Medica and Textbook of Applied Materia Medica.
Posted by : Team Similibis On July 14, 2009